18.09.2017

Shimmer and Shine



If it's Monday it's also time for SSS Monday Challenge!
This week it's all about 

SHIMMER AND SHINE


As always there is a $50 voucher waiting for one random winner 
who could spend it in the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store



My card is two color and very shiny project.
On the close-ups below you can see the shine of all of the details.


First I took my cardstock and covered it with a thin layer of Gesso.
Then I usd my favorite SSS Large Dots stencil with Grit paste.
I covered all the surface with Opal Magic Violet-Gold acrylic paint.
The second layer of color were Distress Oxide Inks: pink and purple.
I also colored the left side of all my dots with Hickory Smoke Crayon. 
Finally I applied the Platinum Nuvo Mousse on the dots and edges.


I cut out the Sizzix Ornate Frame and colored with silver spray 
as well as the butterflies. I placed the frame with 3D dots. 
I added a circle frame just for fun and some pieces of the circle 
in the bottom and the corner. 
Finally I placed the Paper Dolls girls in the frame and black 
and white Botanical  flowers in the bottom. 





Products used: