22.05.2017

Little Critters



Hello Critters, oops, sorry, Crafters :-)
It's time to the newest Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
and this week it's all about

 LITTLE CRITTERS


There is a weekly chance to win a $50 voucher and spend it 
at the Simon Says Stamp Store. Join us ASAP!


From all the critters in the world I love CATS the most so it was obvious
 I would make a kitten projects and of course I couldn't resist. 


To color my background and the buildings I used my new 
amazing Distress Oxides and I have had so much fun 
with building layers of colors. 
Here below you can see how the colors were before I cut details with dies. 


To give more dimension which I love on my projects,
 I adhered all the part of the building with 3D dots, 
it took me some time but I guess it was worth it. 
All the cats were cut out from the beautiful Slate Gray Cardstock by SSS 
and were covered with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter just to pop them up 
from the background and buildings. 




Products used:



    

14 komentarzy:

  1. I love cats too...and your project is great...meow to you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love, love, love this, Macarena! The sky is AWESOME and cats are amazing. Genius design and so, so fun!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. WOW such a uniquely creative project...the background just speaks to you and love the way you added the cats atop the buildings...I have to get the snowglobe die now!!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. a marvelous scene full of wonderful color! Love the kitties on the rooftops too:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. AWW this is just sooo CUTE!! I love the little kitties and the background and town are fabulous! Very creative and AWESOME!! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. WOW! The cats have taken over!! This is a wonderful card, Macarena!! I love how you did the building and added all the cats. Oxide background is gorgeous!! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is such a gorgeous creation, Macarena. The buildings and those cats are so beautiful. Love the fabulous background, too. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Love this card Marzena and adore the little scene you've created...it really does look fabulous and reminds me of a scene from a Disney film! Hugs... <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. great project Macarena...what a gorgeous scene you have created...love all those cute kitties...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Whoa! Look at you rockin' the Distress Oxides! I love seeing what incredible things you can do with all sorts of materials and mediums. Lovely work here!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Love the scene you've created, love the black cats and your use of Distress Oxides is fantastic!Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń